description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, December 05, 2014

Animelo Summer Live 2014 - ONENESS ~ BD - Kalafina in Day 2 BD :)

Okay... so it's official, footage of Kalafina at the Animelo Summer Live 2014 - ONENESS Day 2 will be on the Day 2 BD. :)  My other favourite, angela, will be on this BD too. :)

source

This will be a two disc set and is scheduled for a 25th March 2015 release. :)

Also... it's 5th Dec now... Happy Birthday Keiko!!!  Yeah, it's Kalafina's Keiko's birthday today.  :)

Okay, that's it from me for today.... I will be attending 3 days of the Anime Festival Asia 2014 this year and I need to pack my stuff and catch some shut-eye because the next three days will be long days. :)

Good night. :)

No comments: