description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, December 08, 2014

Anime Festival Asia 2014

OMG .... I am beyond tired. Now on the train heading home..... So tired but so happy. This has been one of the best AFAs for me ever and the only reason why it isn't perfect is that Kajiura Yuki, FictionJunction and Kalafina didn't come this year. :p

For me though, it was two autograph sessions with angela, the Titan gear try-out, the Aniplus HD Psycho Pass booth, the Niconico Kunikaigi area....and of course, the Anisong Lives!!!!!!!!!

angela was reallllllllly awesome on Day 1. Super super super high that night. They sang so many good songs like, Shangri-la, boku ja nai, asu e no brilliant road etc and the awesome Sidonia of course. People were so pumped up and singing along etc....really awesome!! I still hope that one day they will sing End of the World live. It really is still my favourite angela song.

DJ Kazu was cool too. His music really helped set the mood and he played Kalafina's song too!!! I don't know how many people tweeted him, but I was one of them. I asked if he could play Kalafina's song and he played "heavenly blue". I was overjoyed of course.... I guess in a way.... I did get Kalafina at I Love Anisong this year. Lol!!!!

fripSide was my Day 2 highlight because I really enjoy A Certain Scientific Railgun and when they sang both seasons' theme songs at the end of the night, it almost brought the house down.
Day 3 was great too!!!! Flow was incredible!!! So awesome live. So high. I hope they will do a one man live here, I would go!!!

And Root Five are quite ikemen. :p And zenbonsakura (sp?) is a really great song.
Oh.....so tired....need to stone now....still on the train....check for spelling and grammar errors later. :p

No comments: