description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Kalafina ~ Christmas Box

source
Also, a few days ago, Kalafina announced the release of their Christmas Box.  The box will include Christmas ornaments that each of the vocalists produced.  This seems to have become a standard release from them each Christmas since this is their third Christmas ornament released, if I remember correctly.  The ornaments will be 8x8 cm in dimension and will be made of metal.

BUT get this, this year, they aren't just releasing the ornaments.  They will be releasing a Kalafina blanket too and this will be part of the Christmas Box.  The blanket will be brown and will measure 60 x 90 cm.  The portion with the tag will be 6 x 3.5 cm.
The box itself will be 18.5 x 22 x 7 cm and a Christmas card will also be included in the box.

Okay... I have to admit.... I WANT THIS!!!!

Imagine, not just being surrounded aurally by Kalafina's music, you could also be enveloped physically in their awesomeness too. Hahahaha... oh dear, I sound like a crazy fan.

Unfortunately for us international fans, so far, this box is only available on the Space Craft webstore which is a GIANT pain in the ass to order from and they don't ship outside of Japan too. :(
If you're in Japan on the 20th Dec, you can try and pick it up at the Red Brick Warehouse in Yokohama, they be holding their Christmas Premium Live then. CLICK ME.  They will be selling a limited number of these boxes at the location of the live.

So far, I've been very good at resisting this purchase.  Good thing I'm not going to that live because I think that'll be the kind of crazy purchase I would have made if I saw it at a live. :P

No comments: