description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Kalafina ~ Budokan live, standing only tickets now available

Ah.... it's been an exhausting week.  The Anime Festival Asia 2014 over the weekend was pretty awesome for me but I was really tired from that and then it was right back to work.  I think it must have been the lack of a proper rest that made me sick again, hence, few updates on the blog. :(  Still, there are a couple of things I've been wanting to blog about.  It's not quite hot off the press any more but I would still like to write about it. :)

source
Well, it seems like tickets to Kalafina's live at the Budokan are selling well. :)  YAY!!! General sale tickets went on sale today.  Before the went on sale, SMEJ and Kalafina's official website released a statement saying that they will also be offering "standing" tickets for the live because tickets to the live were selling well. :)
The standing tickets aren't as expensive as the sitting tickets and given that most people will stand throughout a concert, it probably isn't a big deal for those who would like to attend the live.  The only thing is, there is a further note on these standing tickets. These may not come with a clear view of the stage.

I'm really glad that I already have my tickets to the live.  I really can't wait for this live.  Seriously excited because I haven't seen Kalafina live since their "to the beginning" commemorative live in July 2012. Also, this is their first live in the Budokan and the three of them have said that the place that they would most like to perform a live at is the Budokan. That shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone who follows Japanese music. The Budokan holds a special place in the hearts of virtually all music performers/vocalists/bands/etc in Japan it would seem because almost all of them, at some point in their career, when asked what their goal is or where would they most like to hold a live at etc, will say to hold a live in Budokan.

So because it is the Budokan, I decided to save as much money as I could so that I could go attend this live.  Initially, I had no plans to attend a Kalafina live in 2015, I had intended to attend a Kajiura Yuki live if possible.  So now I have to save doubly hard because not only am I attending this Kalafina live, I would still like to attend a Kajiura Yuki live in 2015.  So I must really ganbarimasu!! :)  I now have everything in place for the Kalafina lives in the Budokan.  My hotel rooms are booked, my plane ticket has been purchased, my concert ticket was secured ages ago and I've also changed SGD into Yen already.  Now, time to save for the Kajiura Yuki live. :P

No comments: