description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, December 07, 2014

AAA coming to Singapore!!!!



I am SOOOOOOO tired from two very fun and full days at the Anime Festival Asia 2014.  Sooooo fun!!!!!

I had to miss the Niconico stream of Fate/Stay Night [UBW] tonight because I could not get back in time.  Will watch the timeshift later.  Now, I am too tired.

BUT, even though I am super tired, I really wanted to go... OMG!!!!! WOW!!! Attack All Around is coming to SG?!?!?!

I want to go!!!!!!  Will try and go...
The post from Avex doesn't mention how to buy tickets or when they'll be available.  I'm really too tired to try and find out..... crashing..... need sleep.... will be back at AFA2014 tomorrow for the I Love Anisong live.... so need sleep.  I'll try and find out more on Monday night if Avex doesn't post anything else on FB.  For now.... oyasumi!!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! We'll be using #AAA10thSG to tweet and other stuff for some updates for the upcoming concert! Do hope that you can help us to spread around for us as we will be doing some small projects, so this is one of the way the fans or people who are going for the concerts to be updated on anything that we are doing on the day itself. Thanks for the help and hope to see you on the concert day if you are going! (:

just me said...

Hello Anonymous,

Yes, I'll be going to the live. I bought GA tix though because my friend didn't want to pay for VIP. :(

I'll use that hashtag if I post anything on Twitter. :)

cheers