description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, December 08, 2014

Kalafina ~ Animelo Summer Live 2014 Oneness - screen captures


I just saw the clip of them singing "Kimi no Gin no Niwa" at the Animelo Summer Live 2014 Oneness live at the Saitama Super Arena earlier this year.  They screened it this past weekend on NHK.

OMG.... they sounded beautiful!! :)

I have to dash to work very soon.  But I did a few screen captures.  They only aired one of the Kalafina songs, I guess it's because they would like you to buy the BD too. :)  Kalafina also sang "To the Beginning" and "Heavenly Blue".
They also sang two of the theme songs, those were aired and they were rocking in those songs too! :)

Anyway... screen caps... only a few... off to work!!! :)  cheers!! :)

  

No comments: