description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Kalafina & Kajiura Yuki ~ more live goods listed on CDJapan & Animate Christmas Fair

First, let me just start of with posting this picture of the Kalafina Christmas postcard that Animate will be giving out in Japan for those who purchase any Kalafina item in their store from the 17th to the 25th Dec.  This is part of their Animate Christmas Fair promotion.  Well, it's unlikely that I will be able to get this postcard. :(  So I'll just gaze at this image longingly. :P

source
Also, CDJapan quite a few live goods items for both Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina.  This is awesome news for international fans since CDJapan is very international fan friendly. :)
source
I did a screen cap to show you some of the items that are now available for Kalafina.  CLICK ME.

My main interest is actually in the live pamphlets.  I rather like them and maybe I'll purchase them and send them to my friend in Japan to hold on to for me till I can pick them up in February.

  

It would be nice to get either or both the live pamphlets for Kalafina Live Tour 2014 and the Kalafina "Kimi no Gin no Niwa" Special LIVE 2014.  The Live Tour 2014 pamphlet is more expensive but it's a hard cover release which makes me want to get it more.  Hmmmmm.... maybe I'll pick these up next month, hopefully they'll still be copies left.

source
There's also new live goods for Kajiura Yuki. CLICK ME. Several of the song books have been listed too. The only instrument I can play is the classical guitar and I'm not even very good at it.  Hence, I'm unlikely to pick up the songbooks.



But as usual, the vol. 11 pamphlet interests me.  But I also think the stickers look quite cool too. :P

Lastly, there is also a listing for Keyboard Magazine.  Kajiura Yuki has an interview in that magazine.  I checked out the publisher's website and it seems like Kajiura Yuki is one of the artists that they interviewed on a special article called "Survive with MUSIC".

キーボード・マガジン特別インタビュー企画
Survive with MUSIC プロが語る、音楽家として生きる術
ダウンロード販売や動画の有料配信など、音楽の“売り方”が多様化した昨今、ミュージシャンたちはどのような意識で活動しているのかを探る。
source

The article is about the art of living as a musician and talks about download sales, new means of selling music and in what kind of consciousness are musicians active in.  Hmmmm... I am actually interested in what she has to say but I'm not sure how long her interview is, so I'm not sure if I will pick this up.

Okay... this will most probably be the last post for tonight.  I was watching Fate/stay night [UBW] and taking part in Fate/tweet night when I started on this article.  It took a little longer than I expected... time to take a dose of medicine and then sleep. :)  Good night. :)

No comments: