description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Kalafina Calendar 2013 - more info

Hello... it's been a while since I've written anything.  I've been rather tired lately and have had a lot on my mind and I needed some time to work things out in my head.  But I think I'm done with that now.  Yay!! :)

Anywayz... I'm not sure when this info was posted on the FictionJunction Club website but I just saw it today so I thought I'll talk about it for a bit. :)

The Kalafina Calender 2013 has been up for pre-order at various websites for a while.  I've ordered mine from CDJapan... here is link to the product page.


Initially, I thought that the above image was going to be the cover image for the calendar since that's what all the online web-stores are using, but it looks like that will most likely not be the case.  The FictionJunction Club website posted this pdf file on their website with photos of the cover, a sample of the month of August as well as postcards freebies that FJC club members will get if they order from the SpaceCraft webshop.

The calendar with be the size of an LP (60x30cm) and will have 28 pages.  According to this pdf file...

The cover will be this:



The inside of the calendar will look like this:



And FJC club members who purchase the calendar through the SpaceCraft webstore will get 2 postcards.  And the postcards look like this:



I kind of like the new cover because Keiko's got such a lovely smile on the cover. :)  But it is kind of odd that she's the only one not shown singing on that cover and the only one who's face isn't a side profile.  But I'm not complaining. :)

Alrightly, that's it for this short post... I might post something else up in a bit... but we'll see... if it gets too late, I'll probably go to bed.  I'm off for now. :)

No comments: