description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

First blog post from my Nexus 7


This is me testing my Nexus 7 out. this is the 16gig version and the Nexus 7 is currently WiFi only. I still need to get use to the keyboard but I must say it is nicer than the keyboard on the Samsung s2. The predictive typing is much better too.

I have also started using cloud storage since this device is only limited to 16 gigs. That's why i am using this post to test attaching a photo from cloud storage to a blog post.

K.... that's it for now.... I just delivered a shot to dallies and am waiting for feedback. Now I would like to do some tutorials and training stuff so I don't want to be blogging for too long at all.

Later... :)

PS. That photo is a photo of my awesome homemade lunch from my very cool mum. :)

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

just me said...

You're welcome... I didn't think anyone would be interested in a post like this. :) Thanks. :)