description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kalafina - Hikari Furu - big cover art

I've finally feeling well enough to come online for a bit and am happy to see that CDJapan has updated their website with the larger versions of the covers of the upcoming Hikari Furu single release. :)

Here you go:



The covers are in this order.  The Blu-ray LE, the DVD LE, the RE and the Anime LE.  Click on each picture to enlarge them.

I really like all the photos and this is making my want to buy all versions of the Kalafina ones simply because they look so lovely in them... but that would be nuts.  :)  So... I'm still sticking to my Blu-ray LE and Anime LE order... but arrrrgghhhh... would so love to own the other two versions, especially the RE since that is the mid-shot of all three of them.... must resist..... :)

And yes, I know I keep posting the CDJapan links up... sorry for being such a bore... and you are welcome to use them or use any other website you prefer.  But, if you can afford it, please support not just Kalafina and Kajiura Yuki but also the industry.


As for me... now it's time to go to sleep again.... being sick is so not fun. :(  Oyasumi... 

3 comments:

Silentwolf87 said...

uooohhh- im buying all of em- =A= uhuuuu- thou the regular i might buy them at later times- huhu- gonna rush for type a and type b- since it is limited edition- im afraid might not had a reprint is it is out of stock-

(it might have a reprint- but it is still limited i guess- huhu-)

just me said...

Hi Silentwolf87 :)

Yeah... I'm tempted to pick up all 3 with Kalafina on the cover as well as the anime LE. The covers look really nice this time and I'm thinking it's likely that they each feature a solo photo of each of the vocalists on the other side, just like Moonfesta and To the Beginning.

So far I only have the Blu-ray LE and Anime LE on pre-order... but the DVD LE is looking very tempting. And you're right too, it is an LE and after they sell out of that, we'll probably not be able to get it easily in the future.

Arggghhhh.... But I need to resist for now because my Mahou Shoujo Madoka Key Animation Vol.6 artbook will ship at the end of this month and that was not a cheap purchase at all.

Hopefully they'll be some price reductions etc at Christmas or something and I could try and pick up the variations for some of these singles. :D

cheers

Silentwolf87 said...

i can understand your feeling... uhuhuhu...

me too am saving money for some other stuff... plus... i already spend a lot during my stay in japan... especially on buying the goods for kajiura yuki and mizuki nana concert (mizuki nana which i just went there to buy some goods only... huhuhu) orz