description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, October 22, 2012

a non-Kalafina post for a change :)

Ahhhhhh.... I am feeling so much better today. It's late, I haven't had dinner and I am really tired but I feel so much better now.

Towards the end of last week, I had to do a prep shot I just couldn't get done. I asked several of my seniors and everyone had a different method and after a while I was so confused and nothing seemed to work. I put in so much OT but by the end of Friday I still felt that what I had done sucked.

So I spent the whole of the weekend with that shot on my mind and even dreamt about it twice.  Yeah.... although I had fun and went out etc.... that shot was always hovering somewhere at the back of my mind.

Today, my supervisor went through the shot with me and there were tons of problems of course. But he showed me a bunch of things and I began to understand stuff and I learnt how to do even more stuff from him. Happy!!! My super is a good guy!!! :)

I managed to finish another version of the shot with more advise from another senior. Although I am not sure if it's good to go up the pipeline, at least I don't feel that it's rubbish and I am happy i learnt more interesting stuff today.

Now I hope I manage to remember and apply all of this better and better with each new shot. :)

K.... time to try and take advantage of getting a seat on the train and sleep a bit. :-)

No comments: