description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Kalafina's Hikari Furu ~ 1st press bonus cover art

Oooooo.... I just noticed that CDJapan has uploaded Hikarri Furu's First Press release's "another jacket"'s cover art.  It's another photo of Kalafina.  It's one of the photos from the same studio shoot for the cover art of this single.  This time though, it's not Keiko in the centre, it's Wakana who's in the centre.  And interestingly, we have Hikaru separated from the other two vocalists by a ray of light.  Usually, if I remember correctly, it's usually Keiko who sits a little apart from the rest in a photo with this kind of composition.

Also... unfortunately, it looks like it'll be the same "another jacket" for all 4 versions of this release.

Hmmmm... I still prefer the cover art on the RE, the blu-ray LE and the dvd LE.  This composition is really a little odd.

Ah well... I won't turn another photo down, so it's cool with me :)  Alrighty... time to go... I've had a very long week at work... I just want to kind of surf the internet without thinking too hard right now. :)

Oh.... before I go... I would like to do two things... one is to say... YAY!!!! My Kalafina 2013 Calender has shipped.  I picked Registered SAL so it'll take it's time to get to me... I'll probably shoot a couple of photos of it when it gets here. :)

And here is a larger picture of the photo all the online stores have been using on the calender's product page.  I didn't realize that Amazon Japan had uploaded a nice big one, so here it is.  Yay. :)



Also... here are the product links for Hikari Furu again.  Yes... again... and again... plz buy if you can afford it.


Okie dokie... now it's time for me to go be a zombie... :)

No comments: