description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mahou Shoujo Madoka ~ AFA12 ~ got my tix


Its been really tiring at work lately. Lots of really late nights and although I am really really happy to learn stuff and do prep.... but I can't help feeling kinda tired...

But one thing did give me a huge shot of dopamine today. :-) As I knew that I would be very busy today, I asked my friend if he would help buy the Mahou Shoujo Madoka tickets today. And we secured the "early bird" tickets to both the Mahou Shoujo Madoka movies that will be screening at the Anime Festival Asia in Singapore this year. :)

Yah!!!! Super happy about that. :) Now I am super hungry... going to have to find something to eat after I reach home. :-)
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: