description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, October 25, 2012

manga fu camera ~ android


This is me just testing out the relatively new Manga Fu Camera. The previous version of it was called Manga Generator but the makers of this application have stopped work on Manga Generator and took most of the tests they did on that app to create Manga Fu Camera.

Manga Fu Camera still needs some work of course but it is better than Manga Generator in one very big way. When you take a photo with Manga Generator, you just shoot and kind of hope it sort of works for the background and filter you hope to use. With Manga Fu Camera, when you turn on the camera, the words will show up on the screen but the rest of it will be clear and you can see what you're shooting. It makes it easy to compose your shot.

Kinda neat .... I hope they continue to develope this app. Hopefully in the future they will give you an option to input your own text. Meanwhile.... I should try and familiarize myself with some of the katakana "sounds" used in some of the backgrounds in case I use them incorrectly. :)

K.... time to go to get ready for work. :)
posted from Bloggeroid

7 comments:

Silentwolf87 said...

hi there,

have you gotten the hikari furu singles?

just me said...

Hi Silentwolf87,

Unfortunately,I haven't received them yet. I was feeling kinda broke when I ordered the cds and so decided to get them shipped via Registered SAL so it'll take a while to get to me.

Am completely regretting that now. :(

The next time, I'm going with Fedex or EMS for these cds... the other stuff I can wait but the cds... driving me nuts!! :(

Once I get them, I'm definitely doing my usual unboxing posts. :)

cheers

Silentwolf87 said...

ouh- me too- quite broke this month- since i was just comeing back from japan last month- huhu... but since i also ordered together with my friend, so we kind of share the shipping expenses- huhu..

btw- i was just want to confirm with you about the first press bonus for the regular, type a, or type b...

i had gotten mine already, but im not quite sure of the bonus... cdcapan said it was extra jacket... what does it my extra jacket?

just me said...

Hmmmm.... I'm not quite sure myself but I think it means an extra cardboard jacket cover maybe?

The cover art should look like this, I think...

http://kiasukid.blogspot.sg/2012/10/kalafinas-hikari-furu-1st-press-bonus.html

At least according to CDJapan, it should look like this.

I will really only know when my copy comes... am hoping it will be early next week.

Which version did u order? I ordered the Blu-ray LE and the Anime LE.

Sigh.... I'm really wishing I went with Fedex... but I was really feeling broke because like you... I had just returned from Japan too. :)

Silentwolf87 said...

aaaa, now i get it... so the square card is like an alternate disc cover image. okay, now that makes sense... huhu...

i also got the card, but atfirst, i thought it was just a postcard...

btw i bought type a, b, and anime... i just cant resist the word limited edition... huhuhu...with the fear of might not get my hands on those item anymore...if all of the have same content, and images, then thare wont be a problem... but right now each one looks different.. huhu...

just me said...

Hi Silentwolf87,

You bought both the A and the B versions. Are the solo photos of Wakana and Hikaru, with Wakana in the DVD LE and Hikaru in the Blu-ray LE as usual?

I'm tempted to get all 3 versions as usual but right now, I have to be a bit more judicious because the Anime Festival Asia 2012 (Singapore) is coming up and I might end up buying stuff there.

Moreover, I already shelled out money for 2 Hikaru Furu CDs, the Kalafina 2013 Calendar, several Mahou Shoujo Madoka related books, tix for Perfume's concert, tix for 2 days of concerts at the AFA and the SGD45 for the Mahou Shoujo Madoka movie screenings... if I had not done all that, I think I would have taken advantage of the recent sale at CDJapan and picked up the DVD LE of Moonfesta, since I already have the Blu-ray LE and I might have also bought at least the DVD LE of Hikaru Furu since I really like these covers... Also... I had to pay for another term of my Japanese lessons so... sigh...

I want too many things.... heh heh... :p

anywayz... cheers... and have a good weekend. :)

just me said...

... I just checked and it looks like my Hikari Furu CDs and the Kalafina Calendar will arrive on Monday at the studio. :) :)