description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Lisani Vol.11 ~ Madoka / Kajiura Yuki / Kalafina

I found something else today.  :)

Some time ago, I received an announce in my email that the movie versions of Mahou Shoujo Madoka will be the featured anime on Lisani! Vol.11 (リスアニ! Vol.11).

Hence, I started  checking CDJapan and Amazon Japan etc periodically to see if there was any cover art etc and today, I found it on Amazon Japan.

CDJapan has no listing yet.  I'll probably order it when it does get listed. When it does list on CDJapan, I will amend this post with the product link.

Hmmmm... that reminds me... I don't think I ever did my planned Lisani! Vol.9 post. Fate/Zero was the featured anime then and the magazine had pages dedicated to the anime, Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina.  I think I always meant to shot better photos of it.  If I remember correctly, my original photos sucked.  Hmmmmm... must try and remember to do it.

update:
Here you go... CDJapan has finally listed this item.  Here is the link to the product page. :)

6 comments:

shangyou said...

:O http://animefestival.asia/afa12/madoka_magica.html

just me said...

hahaha, i was just writing up a post. :)

shangyou said...

The first thing I did when I saw the post on facebook was to come here to link you to it but I should've known you would've received the news faster than me! Haha.

just me said...

Hi Shangyou,

Thanks for thinking of me and coming here to send me the link. :)

Do you still intend to go for the screenings now that it's more expensive than most people anticipated? :)

shangyou said...

Hmm... I think it's quite expensive but they ARE giving some pretty cool stuff along with the tickets...

I know nothing about the anime but since you like it, it can't be that bad. (I trust your taste since you like Kara no Kyoukai.)

So... I'm going! :P

just me said...

Hahahaha... oh dear... so much pressure... I hope you like the movies. :)