description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Mahou Shoujo Madoka screening info ~ AFA12


OMG OMG OMG!!!! Yes... very big fan girl moment for me. =)  Details for the screening of the Mahou Shoujo Madoka movies at the Anime Festival Asia 2012 in Singapore have just been released on AFA's Facebook page and it's better than I expected.

Non-crazy fans may find it a expensive. The early bird special is SGD45 for a two day screening.  Usual price SGD52 and one day screenings are SGD28 per day.  The first movie screens on Saturday, day 2 of the festival and the second movie screens on day 3 of the festival.  Only one screening on each of those days.

I'm okay with the price because this isn't just a normal screening, it's a special screening with the special collectibles which I was salivating over while looking at them at the Mahou Shoujo Madoka official website.

Details are at AFA's website (click me) and if you click on the picture, you can get a better look at the details too.  Early bird buyers get an additional A2 poster too, in addition to the price discount.  I hope it's the key visual for Singapore and has the Merlion in the background. :)  I'm going to try for early bird. :)

I would like to write more but I acutally have stuff I need to get done.  I'm just really happy and I really don't mind paying the additional SGD45 because I was wishing I was in Japan so that I could have gone to those screenings in Japan picked up those collectibles.  Now, I can do it in Singapore!!!!! :)

K... later y'all. :)

P.s.
Oh..... since we are talking about Madoka... there maybe more after the 3rd film screen next year... click this link to read about it on AnimeNewsNetwork.... click me.  Interesting... what Urobuchi said about Kalafina's "magia".

Arrrrgghhhh... no time... gotta go... need to stop looking for new on Madoka!!! :P

Update:
21st Oct 2012
AFA said, in an answer to a question, on facebook that the A2 poster will be the key visual for Singapore... meaning the one with the Merlion in the background. :)

2 comments:

shangyou said...

Not sure if you already know this, but here goes: http://animefestival.asia/afa12/autograph_application.html

just me said...

Hello...

Oh..... thanks for the link... I forgot about it actually... been v busy at work. :P K... have applied for the T.M. Revolution autographs... lucky!!! If I forgot, I think my friends might kill me. :D

We're all feeling a little broke, so we only got VIP tix for T.M. Revolution and some of us got Standard and the others got Basic for Day2 of AFA.

Lucky for me I didn't blow all my money on another VIP tix cuz the Mahou Shoujo Madoka tix are more expensive than I anticipated.