description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mahou Shoujo Madoka - cm w/Mirai & Hikari Furu / movie 3



Check this video out. This was posted on Crunchyroll two days ago. These are new CMs using Kalafina's Mirai and Hikari Furu. I must say I really like how moving the second CM is. Hikari Furu and the visuals worked really well together and I'm now even more excited about the release of the single on the 24th. :)

I think it's no secret that besides being a huge Kajiura Yuki, FictionJunction and Kalafina fan, I'm also a huge Mahou Shoujo Madoka fan. So I'm wondering how in the world I missed those CMs and this on SGCafe (click on the link to read the post) on the 13th Oct. The 3rd movie in the series will be called Mahou Shoujo Madoka ~The Story of Rebellion.  It sounds really good... go read what SGCafe has written regarding the 3rd movie. :)

Also... I didn't know this but apparently, each city that the Mahou Shoujo Madoka movies will screen in will get a key visual specific to the city itself.  Hence, Singapore gets the Merlion. :)  Cool!!! :)  Initially I had thought that the AFA folks just put it together themselves.  I didn't realise it came from the makers of the anime. click me to read.


I'm really looking forward to AFA12 now... T.M. Revolution... Flow... Babymetal and Mahou Shoujo Madoka!!!! :)

If only Kalafina was one of the invited guess... sigh... I was hoping they would be down to promote the movies... but no luck there.

Still... I'm happy the movies are screening in Singapore. :)

Before I go... (hoping the servers are back up at work).... let me once again give you guys the link to the Hikari Furu singles.  Yes... I know... again... but please buy them if you can afford it.  If you can't it's okay but if you are a fan and you like the music and you can afford it... please buy the cds in support of Kajiura Yuki, Kalafina, the anime and the Japanese music industry. :)


K.... back to work... the servers are still down but I think I should go back to work anyway.  cheers :)

amend:
20th Oct 2012
- unfortunately, Sony has asked youtube to take those CMs down... so that youtube link no longer works... I never understand this... it's just CMs... why they don't allow them to be played globally is completely beyond me... it's free advertising dudes!!
 - also... I got it wrong.. those special Madoka key visuals are not city specific... they are COUNTRY specific.  If you want to see what the others look like click me.

2 comments:

shangyou said...

I really hope there's some way to obtain that Madoka movie poster at AFA! I haven't watched the series before but I'm looking forward to watching the movies (because of Mirai and Hikari Furu hehe).

just me said...

Hello... yeah, I really like that poster too. Hopefully it'll be available at the AFA. The movies are a retelling of the anime, so you won't have to watch the series to understand the movies. :)