description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, October 11, 2012

TYPE-MOON Fes. - 10th Anniversary Blu-ray Box

A new release email popped up in my email today and it's more Kajiura Yuki music, yay!!! :)

This is a 3 blu-ray + 1 CD limited edition boxset release is in celebration of Type-Moon's 10th Anniversary.  Earlier in the year, Type-Moon held a festival in celebration of it's 10th Anniversary where they had exhibitions and a mini-musical thing where Kalafina was one of the invited guests and where Kajiura Yuki performed as a secret guest.

This boxset includes footage from the concerts which would mean Kalafina should be one of the artist included, I'm thinking... even though CDJapan's description doesn't include them.  The description does include Kajiura Yuki's performance of the Fate/Zero bgms though and that's made me super excited. :)

Aside from the blu-rays, the boxset also includes and episode of "Carnival Phantasm", the "Kara no Kyoukai Mirai Fukuin Movie" PV, the opening videos of 10 years worth of Type-Moon games, a drama CD and an original 36 page booklet.  CDJapan lists the running time at 480mins!!!  That's pretty good!!!

This won't come cheap.  The cost of this set is 9333yen. But considering how much they are packing into this release, I think the cost is pretty reasonable.

I'm think I will most likely get this release.  I'm delaying the purchase of the Mahou Shoujo Madoka Key Animation Note Vol.6 artbooks till the end of the year or most likely the beginning of next year.  I just can't afford that and this release at the same time.  For those who would like to pick up this release too... here is the link from CDJapan.

Alrighty... sigining off for now... need sleep... maybe I'll finally get around to doing vol4 and vol5 of the Mahou Shoujo Madoka Key Animation Note by this weekend.... .... .... of ... to... bed.... oyasumi....

p.s.
Anonymous if you read this post... thanks for giving me the link to listen to a recording of "Mirai" off Kalafina Club.  I enjoyed it. :)

p.p.s
What am I talking about... too tired to think... this release is due to be released on 2013/01/16.... so next year Jan.... I can still by Vol.6 at the end of this year, as was my original intention, and won't have to wait till Jan 2013 to do that.:)

2 comments:

shangyou said...

Finally a live performance of 'seventh heaven'! Hehe.

just me said...

Hi shangyou,

:) I'm really looking forward to this release. Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina... awesome. I really like Kara no Kyoukai and Fate/Zero wasn't bad.

I couldn't resist... I pre-ordered it already. :)