description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mahou Shoujo Madoka movies at AFA12 - confirmed

 Yay!!! Really quick post for now... I have several things I need to get done before I go to bed tonight... but I wanted to write this real quick because I'm really happy about it.

The organisers for the Anime Festival Asia confirmed via Facebook and on their website that the Mahou Shoujo Madoka movies will screen at the AFA12. :)

I've already bought tickets to both days of the festival because I have anisong concert tickets for anisong day1 and anisong day2 which means I have tix to the festival and stage events for AFA day2 and day3. :)  I'm hoping that the screening timings won't be too horrible and that I will be able to get in to watch these movies as I think these screenings would be quite popular.  Hopefully they'll screen them in the theatres too, then if I can't get in at the festival, I can still try and catch them at the theatre. :)

No comments: