description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Sony vita - my newest toy :)



I think my free time outside of work will be taken up by my new toy for now. Meet the Sony Vita. This new handheld console has just been released in Singapore and is a surprise gift from my boyfriend. :) :)

I was thinking of getting the nintendo 3ds soon because the price drop late last year has made this handheld v attractive and i will need to replace my ailing DS Lite soon. But with the vita... I think i will delay that purchase till when the English version of the phoenix wright and prof. Layton game is released later in the year.

I was thinking of doing a proper unboxing thing... But am too lazy to. :) cool. With this i can play the Madoka game that is coming out soon. :) (edit: I am an idiot... I forgot that the Madoka game is on the PSP which I can play anyway... my first generation PSP still works. :) ).

This is awesome... It takes away some of the disappointment of me not going to the Larc en Ciel concert in Singapore . It is a long story but suffice to say i gave up my ticket so that two people can go together. I can still get tix i think but they won't be the best and i won't have anyone to go with. Good thing it is only Larc... If it was Kalafina or FictionJunction.... You'll have to pry those tickets from my cold dead fingers. :)

k.... I am off to play on my vita and do some homework .... It has been v busy at work and i aim to have a good weekend to get ready for the coming week. Have a good weekend everyone. : )

No comments: