description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Posting from my vita 3

almond jelly kit kat by kiasukid2000
almond jelly kit kat, a photo by kiasukid2000 on Flickr.
i am still busy playing with the vita and trying to figure out how i can best get it to work to cater to my specific needs. Now i am testing posting photos to the blog using flickr. i wasnt v successful using picasa.

This is a photo shot using the vita's back camera. it is a photo of an almond jelly flavoured kit kat... just one of the many funky and fun flavours to come out of japan. :)

2 comments:

sunsetrose said...

do they have green tea kit kat?? please get for me!!

just me said...

Yes, they do have green tea kit kat... if I see any, I'll get it for you. :)