description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, March 24, 2012

work work work



Am on my way to work today... It has been a tiring week and lots of late nights. Oddly i am kind of looking forward to going in on a Saturday, even though there is no monetary compensation.

With so many artists, shots, producers, coordinators etc etc to have to deal with... It gets soooo noisy sometimes during the week. Also as i decide when i go in and when i leave i don't have to chase after trains and run down staircases etc. Sometimes it is just more relaxing and productive to work at night or on a Saturday. Moreover I am not going in to work on my shot. I am going in to work on some Nuke stuff I would like to learn and practice.

There are a lot of things i would like to get done today. Not all are related to work. I still have to work on my Japanese homework and would like to work on the blog a little. I would like to write about the Yuki Kajiura concert as well as the Mahou Shoujo Madoka. Key Animation vol. 1. But for now i will enjoy my relaxing commute to the studio. :)

No comments: