description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Japan trip 4 - Day 2



I need to head out really soon... Meeting Itsuko for lunch and the concert after. But wanted to put in a quick note before left. I didn't go to tsukiji yesterday morning cuz i was really tired from the flight and as i just recovered i didn't want to push my luck. So went straight to ikebukuro to my hotel. Left my bag with them... Got breakfast from the 7-11... took a nap in the lobby.... Walked around in ikebukuro .... Went shopping in shinjuku... Came back to ikebukuro and bought gifts for my friends.... Checked in.... Crashed out on the bed so didn't make it to harajuku.... Took revenge for missing lunch by eating something like 18 pieces of sushi in Meguro... Hang out with Manami till 4am chatting in a nearby family restaurant ... Took an expensive cab ride back to he hotel... Slept in and now i have to run. Later.... :)

No comments: