description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kalafina After Eden blu-ray cover & concert collectibles

It's funny but now that I'm on medical leave I actually have time and even the inclination to blog a little.  :) First up, the Blu-ray and DVD cover art for the After Eden Special Live has been released.  So far I've only seen small thumbnail type jpegs on Amazon jp and CDJapan.  Still... it's better than nothing.

Also, CDJapan has also listed 10 items for sale from the After Eden tour.  I already have the T-Shirt, the poster and the pamphlet.  The poster is still in Japan with Itsuko, I will collect that from her when I see her this Saturday.  I did take pictures of the T-shirt and did a small review of the pamphlet in another post.  Here is the link to that post if you're interested... click me. The pamphlet is really more like a photo book than a pamphlet in the strictest sense so if you're a fan and you like photo books, then this photo book may be worth getting.

Here are the direct links to the merchandise that Itsuko helped me buy on CDJapan's website.

Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2012 "After Eden" Pamphlet / Kalafina
Pamphlet
Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2012 "After Eden" Poster / Kalafina
Poster
Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2012 "After Eden" T-shirts (L) / Kalafina
T-shirt










They also have the t-shirts in white and in the ladies sizes as well as a towel.  I didn't get any of those and I don't think I'll be getting them either.

Alrighty, it's time for my last dose of medication for the day and then it's off to bed.  Good night. :)

No comments: