description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Mahou Shoujo Madoka KEY ANIMATION NOTE

For fans of Mahou Shoujo Madoka, this shouldn't be new news but I have some free time so I thought I would talk about it for a bit. :)

After agonizing over what I should spend my monthly budget on non-necessities on, I finally decided to get all 6 volumes of the Mahou Shoujo Madoka Key Animation Note. This is the follow up to the Production Note which I already own. The Production Note is a really beautiful release and worthy of a place in any fan's collection. Here is the link to my post on the unboxing of this gorgeous art-book.

I was trying to decide which of the following I rather have:

Would I like to blow some cash on the Limited First Press Release of the Mahou Shoujo Madoka game?

 Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Maho Shojo Madoka Magika) Portable First Press Limited Edition / Game

Or would I like to spend an insane amount and use up all my points on this blu-ray set cuz the figma of BRS is really awesome:


Black Rock Shooter / Animation

Or would I rather all 6 volumes of the Key Animation Note Link to all the printed material available on Mahou Shoujo Madoka on CDJapan ?

In the end... after looking at the wiki site for the Key Animation Note, I decided to go with the art-book. Ultimately, I think I would enjoy the art-books more and I would probably find them more useful in the long run. I can also space the purchase of all the volumes over a period of months and I'll be picking up Vol. 1 from one of my friends in Tokyo when I visit the city later this month which would save tons on shipping. Hopefully it'll be cool... my Vol.1 is already in my friend's hand so after I return from Japan, I'll write up my thoughts on what I think of the first volume of this set of art-books. :)

K... time to go get some coffee and finish up my homework. I just felt like writing more this weekend, I guess cuz 1) I wanted to make up for me not being able to surpass my all time high in number of posts last year :-( 2) also to make up for me not having the time to post much at all since the start of the year 3) to procrastinate cuz I felt kind of lazy to do my homework. :P

But now it is time to go do sometime more productive. cheers :)

No comments: