description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

back to earth



It's my first day at work today and it's back to earth. 11pm and finally on the train home, with no dinner and suffering from Japan withdrawal... it's going to be a tough week.

I am actually beginning to hope for some weekend work now... Some extra pay or leave will come in useful and feel a lot better than hours of OT everyday. With the extra pay or leave i can pick up from the weekend, i can really plan more trips or eat a really extravagant meal or take time off to just relax at home.... Something to look forward to. :)

I really do still like my job... But too much OT can be a bit of a killer even for workaholics. :(

Ah well...enough of the unhelpful whining... Out of my system already. :)

The above is a photo of dawn over the city of Tokyo taken from my hotel room on Monday. Yes, I know, it's another one. but still pretty, yes? :)

i already miss Japan and hope to return in August again. If i didn't like my current job and company... if i didn't have to consider my parents' feelings... I think i would really have tried harder to find a way to work in Tokyo or even another part of Japan. I really don't know when or why or how but i have certainly fallen quite hard for Japan. :)

And yes, this is kind of a nothing kind of post. Just something to while the time away on the train and also cuz i needed to vent a little. Soon it'll be time to get off and change to the bus and finally get some yummy home cooked dinner.

I don't think i will have time to write about the Kajiura Yuki live tonight. Luckily i wrote down most of my thoughts on paper in Tokyo. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow night if i don't return home too late.

K... Time to go...later. :)

No comments: