description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Japan Trip 4 - Day 1



Well... I suppose it is sort of day 1 even though i am still at the airport. I'll only reach Japan early tomorrow morning. And this time aside from the Kajiura Yuki Live Vol. 8 and Disney Sea ... I have no concrete plans.... It should be interesting. I haven't had a trip like this in a while... the kind where i kind of decide as i go along. :)

k .... Here's hoping for a safe and enjoyable trip to and back from Japan. :)

4 comments:

YTSL said...

How many years since your first Japan trip? Also, where in Japan are you visiting this time around? :b

just me said...

@YTSL... hmmm... i think my first trip to Japan was 5 years ago... and i have been hooked ever since. :). I am back in Tokyo again. Going to see a concert and handout with some friends. Its a pretty short trip

Am thinking of maybe going back to Japan again later this year and this time i would venture further out. :)

YTSL said...

If you have time for a day trip out of Tokyo, would highly recommend Kamakura. :)

just me said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I was considering kamakura before i came but i just can't fit it in this time. someday i will go. :)