description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, March 29, 2012

should i go?


I enjoyed Yuki Kajiura Live vol.8 so much that i really want to attend the vol.9 series of lives at the end of August. I have even applied for leave and it has been granted. :)

But truthfully... I am in a little bit of a quandary. I would really like to go to Xian, China too and was suppose to go this year. And after watching the YouTube video of Kalafina at the After Eden live last year, the live that I was fortunate enough to attend, I really miss seeing them live too.

I think i have enough leave to wing it and will have to save very hard if i want to accomplish all these things. I just don't know how to spread out all the possible trips and if it would affect my work. Also... I don't even know if there will be a Kalafina live at the end of the year. But i guess its a good headache. :) just have to think and plan things carefully. :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Kalafina will come to AFA Singapore in November and not to AFA Malaysia in June or July... I forget which month. Sorry Malaysian fans :p ... I am being selfish cuz it would mean one less trip for me. :D

Time to go. At my station and off to work. Was blogging to kill some time. Here is hoping i don't have to pull another ultra long day again.... Too many of those lately. :(

No comments: