description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Japan trip 4 - day 4


I'm scheduled to go to Tokyo Disney Sea today. :) i can't say that i'm that big a fan of Disneyland but i thought this trip would be a good trip to check out what a theme park in Japan might feel like and since there is only one Disney Sea in the world... Why not? :)

It rained all day yesterday and i got wet quite a bit. Not really great for someone who had just recovered from a cold. My "sing a song" music score also got a little damp. :(

the above is a photo of the scene just outside the music hall, just after the Kajiura Yuki Live yesterday. I kinda like this photo. :)

After spending the whole day sharing Itsuko's umbrella, i succumbed to my more cautious side and bought an umbrella just before i returned to the hotel. I know in the end i may have wasted 500 yen but i was a little worried about today. I don't really fancy running in the cold rain to the train station again.

Wish me great weather for today and tomorrow. I need to prepare to leave the room soon. Meeting Manami soon. :) bye.

No comments: