description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, March 19, 2012

Japan trip 4 - day 5



I am now waiting at haneda airport for my flight back to Singapore. I already miss Japan. I am already beginning to think of my next trip back. :)

Today i did a lot of shopping so am really quite tired. I went to harajuku... walked the length of omotesando... went to akihabara... then went to ikebukuro. Most of my shopping was for other people. but i did find 4 things i would love to own but i resisted cuz i am thinking i should start planning my next trip.

K... I am going to rest a bit and maybe put some of my thoughts of the Kajiura Yuki Live vol.8 on paper. If i am not too tired or busy this week... I would like to post it on the blog.

Bye for now. :)

p.s. The above photo is the view of the sunrise from my hotel room. :)

No comments: