description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Kalafina - new song "moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~" for Minna no Uta

Cool!!!! Another new song has been announced for Kalafina. :)  I'm not sure if there will be a singles release but it's very possible since this is for Minna no Uta which has a very long history on NHK.  According to wikipedia, NHK started airing these short animated musical fillers since 1961 and I think it's really awesome that Kalafina will participate in Minna no Uta.

I personally really like Minna no Uta.  And like it's mentioned in the wiki, it's often mistaken for a children's program which isn't exactly true.  Minna no Uta isn't really a children's program since, to my knowledge, there is no fixed time slot for Minna no Uta.  What I do know about Minna no Uta is that it's a whole series of fillers which is sometimes aimed at children but isn't necessarily so. I've seen several of these fillers on NHK several times on my trips to Japan and I've seen them air in the mornings and at night.  To my knowledge, these fillers enjoy a fair bit of air-time which would be cool for Kalafina.  While the announce of this new song doesn't come with an announce of a singles release, what is heartening for Kalafina / Kajiura Yuki fans is that many, if not all, of the Minna no Uta songs have been released in some fashion before.  Some as singles and some in compilations of Minna no Uta songs.

While I'm not sure of the other releases, I know that I have had my eye on on of the Minna no Uta releases for the longest time but Kajiura Yuki / Kalafina / FJ have been taking my money so I've never felt that I could afford to get Ayako Ikeda's Kazoeuta single. :)  This is my favourite Minna no Uta song and this release comes with a dvd of the Minna no Uta PV.  For some reason, I really like this song.  I'm not sure why but it could be as simple as it being the first Minna no Uta filler I saw on tv on my first trip to Japan 4-5 years ago.

Aside from the happy news of more Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina, here are the pictures of the soon to be released "to the beginning" single from Kalafina. I got these from Amazon Japan.



The above pictures are the LE with DVD cover, the LE with Blu-Ray cover, the Standard Edition and the LE Fate/Zero Anime edition.

Okay... I really need to sleep now... gosh... it's 345am already... hopefully I will get to writing my Kajiura Yuki Live post later tonight.  Good night. :)

No comments: