description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Yuki Kajiura vol.12 Live Orchard Special ~ goods

They will be new goods for the Orchard Special legs of the vol.12 lives. :)

Check them out.  New t-shirts, bag charm and can with candy.

source
I kinda like that bag charm. :P  If I were going to the Orchard Specials, I might have gotten the charm and the black t-shirt even though I have a TON of black tees. :P

Also, they are re-issuing those soup spoons from the Vol.8 lives.

source
They're restricting people to buying only three items from the Yuki Kajiura Produce list of goods.  I already have the Vol.8 spoons (CLICK ME to see my photos of them) but the backing cardboard is different.  The spoons themselves should be the same since this is a re-issue. But I still want these. :P

I've been using the ice cream spoon from Vol.12 actually.  I quite like them.


Hahaha... yup, another bowl of blueberry frozen yoghurt with my FictionJunction wooden spoon. :)  And the reason why it's so far always been frozen yoghurt is because my mum never buys ice-cream and no one else in the house eats ice-cream but me, hence, we don't usually have a tub of ice-cream in the house.  So, I eat frozen yoghurt with it. :)

Okay... it's late... I'll try and blog again after work tonight.  But I might have to put in some OT and depending on how the day goes, it may be a significant amount of OT.  Fingers crossed that it isn't.  For now... I'm off to bed.   Oyasumi! :)

No comments: