description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Kalafina ~ BD & Budokan photobook / Kajiura Yuki ~ spoons / bag charm -- tease :P


Here's a little teaser image for those who are interested. :P

A friend kindly helped me purchase and bring all these back from Japan for me. THANK YOU!!! :)

I now have in my hands:
Kalafina Live The Best 2015 'Red Day' At Nippon Budokan BD
Kalafina Live The Best 2015 'Blue Day' At Nippon Budokan BD

...both encased in the Animate box which comes as a tokuten if you order both BDs from them. :)

I also have:

Kalafina LIVE THE BEST 2015 RedDay & BlueDay in BUDOKAN LIVE PHOTOBOOK

...which so far seems to be an Animate exclusive since no one else seems to be carrying this yet.  CDJapan is carrying it but do note that this is a special order item.  Meaning that CDJapan is acting as a proxy buyer for you and so it will incur additional costs.

(those links are to CDJapan's product pages btw)

And I also got:

Re-issued soup spoons from Yuki Kajiura Vol.12
Bag charm for the Yuki Kajiura Vol.12 Orchard Specials.

... :) Happy. :P

They have also updated the Spacecraft online store and many of the items from the YK Vol.12 lives in June and the recently concluded Orchard Specials are now available. :)  CLICK ME if you want to try and buy them, do note that they do not ship internationally.

I won't be shooting a proper unboxing for the soup spoons because I don't want to open them. I already opened and shot and used the original released spoons from vol.8.  These vol.12 re-issue spoons are for safe keeping. :P

I don't really have time to do these unboxings now. :(  But I will try and do them as soon as possible. :)

I haven't even opened the photo book yet.  Nor have I watched those BDs.  Can't wait. :)  Now... I need to get some work done... then sleep. :P

No comments: