description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Yuki Kajiura vol.12 Live ~ goods - computer case

I'm still slowly chipping away at my backlog of planned posts from the Yuki Kajiura vol.12 lives. :)

This time, I'll be putting up a few detailed photos of the computer case.  I think I did tweet two photos of it on two separate occasions on twitter but I haven't put any on the blog yet.  So it's time to rectify that. :)


This isn't going to be a long post.  Just a couple of photos that's it. First, the photos. :)
  
 

The "computer" that I have placed on top and in the case is my beloved Surface Pro 3 which has a 12 inch display which works out to be about 30.5cm.  So it's a little smaller than the PC case which is 27x32 cm.

I was using it to blog in Japan.


Yup, that's a picture of Kalafina as my lockscreen image. :)  Maybe I should change it to the Kadokawa one since I already use this image on my Samsung Galaxy Tab. :)

Okay, that's it really.  I don't have too much to say except that I love it and do use it to carry my Surface Pro 3. :)

Okay... time to sleep. :)  Oyasumi. :)

No comments: