description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Kalafina ~ far on the water - new album announce / listed

It's official!!!!! :)  Kalafina's fifth album will be released on the 16th Sept.  The announce was made just an hour or two ago but I only just got home so can finally gush with happiness at this announce. :)


There will be the four versions that was in the early news leak.  We're getting an analog LP too. :)  Dang it... I'm going to have to buy a turntable. :)

The DVD and the BD have more than just ONE music video this time.  We're going to be getting four video clips and making better use of the BD this time. :P
We'll be getting:

~ heavenly blue MV
~ far on the water MV
~ ring your bell (28th Feb 2018 live at the Budokan)
~ far on the water (1st Mar 2018 live at the Budokan)

That's nice!! We'll finally be getting the two missing songs from the just released Budokan DVD / BD lives.  Unfortunately, they probably won't include the accompanying MCs. :( My copies of the Budokan lives won't get to me till closer to the end of the month... then it's unboxing time. :)

I just checked that CDJapan's links are up already!!  And the vinyl as usual is going fast!

far on the water (RE)
far on the water (LE + BD)
far on the water (LE + DVD)
far on the water (analog vinyl)

If you want that vinyl LP, don't hesitate too long.  If you don't get it from CDJapan, make sure to check out Amazon, HMV and other sites that ship to international addresses tomorrow and make your order soon.  This version always sells out fast.

I've order two copy of the LP and the LE+BD for my friend and I already. :)

If you're a fan and can afford it, please do support by buying the albums. :)

2 comments:

Wei Hao said...

oh boy at last!! it's been more than 2 years since their last album.

just me said...

Yes, I've been waiting for them to release a new album too. :) So looking forward to it. :)