description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Kalafina ~ far on the water - album rumours :)

Okay, this isn't an official announce yet but it looks like according to some websites, the fifth Kalafina album will be released on 16th September, before their Japan tour in Oct. :)  A friend messaged me about it [thanks! :) ] and said rumours have been flying and at least this website has details of the release. :)

source
I'm thinking that these rumours are most likely true and this is an early leak. :) No prizes for guessing that the album will supposedly be called far on the water.  I think most of us were already guessing that there will be a new album this year and that it will be called far on the water. Given the general pattern of their releases, it made no sense to call the tour "far on the water" and not have an album of the same title.

According to this website, we'll be getting FOUR editions this time.  Regular Edition, Limited Edition + DVD, Limited Edition + BD and the Analog LP edition.  Oh man!!! My wallets will be screaming.

I will definitely be getting the LE + BD, that's the usual edition that I buy.  And I will definitely be getting the Analog LP edition too and I'm thinking of getting two copies of this edition because so far, I have picked up two copies of each analog edition that they have released.  Must save more money for more Kalafina stuff. :P

Take that track list with a pinch of salt.  Some of those songs have already been featured in the "Best of" albums from last year so I'm not sure if they will be in this album.  ring your bell, One Light and far on the water will most likely be in this album and there will certainly be a bunch of new songs too.

I'm feeling a lot more rested today.  It's been a very tiring two weeks at work.  I really enjoyed what I was doing at work but it left me feeling quite drained everyday, even during the weekends I was pooped.  So while I'm still feeling rested, I'm going to try and catch up on some blogging over this weekend.  Hope I can do it and that I don't get distracted doing other stuff. :P  Okay, I need to go buy cinema tickets for Assassination Classroom first.  Blog later. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's available on cdjapan now!!! Not a rumor!

Anonymous said...

There are 2x copies left now. Hope you can get it. God Bless You.

just me said...

Thanks very much!!!! I managed to order my copies both the LE+BD and the vinyl too! :)

Can't wait for this to come!! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you make it!! : )

I make the same ordering as you.

I'm longing/praying for a vinyl version of the girls' fifth version month(s) ago and you can imagine how happy I am when that rumor comes true. Yes, let's wait until the end of September ... soooo loooong

just me said...

Thanks! I'm glad you wish came true. :)

Now I'm hoping that we'll get the Kalafina Kara no Kyoukai LP too. Now that would be awesome.

So much stuff for us fans this year. I'm still waiting for my Kalafina Budokan live BDs to get to me. The earliest I'll probably be next week. Perhaps maybe even week after.... can't wait for those.

Then there's One Light and then the new album too!!! :) Exciting!! :)

Anonymous said...

Right! The KnK LP!!!

I'm also waiting for the Budokan Live BDs, but mine would come much later - they would be sent together with those One Light stuffs. ^9^

just me said...

With the One Light stuff? Wow that's quite a wait. :P
Mine should come hopefully next week. :D