description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, July 13, 2015

Yuki Kajiura Live vol.12 spoon in action :P

Yeah, I didn't manage to update the blog last night like I hoped.  I watched the live action adaptation of Assassination Classroom last night and came back too late to blog.  The film was a lot better than we expected and my friends and I enjoyed it a lot. I guess I'll try out the anime next. :)

What I did do was take some frozen yoghurt from the fridge and use the Yuki Kajiura Live vol.12 ice cream spoon for the first time since I opened them to do the unboxing photos. :P


I guess this will be my ice-cream / yoghurt eating spoon from now on.  :)

Tonight, I'll probably be home late again.  Not sure if I'll have the energy to blog.  I'm suppose to watch Chen Kaige's Monk Comes Down the Mountain tonight. Hope it's good!!

Okay.... off to work!!

cheers

No comments: