description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Kalafina ~ ring your bell - postcard tokuten FULL SET :)

I'm slowly working my way through a ton of planned blog posts.  It may take me a while to finish them all and hopefully I abandon none... I have abandoned quite a few posts before because I just had no time to deal... :(

Anyway, this one's a short one and it's not really current any more but I want to write it anyway because it took me quite a bit of effort to get this done. :P


Yeah, I wanna show off a bit because I had to buy ring your bell from four separate online shops and ship these four orders to my poor long suffering friend in Japan.  Then pick them up from her when I visited Japan and then trade one of the extra postcards I got with someone else so that I could get the FULL set of tokuten postcards for this release.

Since I had to jump through a few hoops to do it, I just feel like putting up all the photos of it just because. :P
  

I really do need to get a photo album or something to store these postcards in.  They are currently still in their plastic covers, sitting loosely in a box on my shelf.

The totkuen for One Light hasn't been revealed yet.  They should be postcards again.  That's their usual tokuten for the singles release.  I don't think I'll try and get full set again.  I felt bad making my friend wait for so many packages before the June trip.  So I have decided unless it's something I desperately want, I should try not to do that to her again. :P

Okay... will work on another post.  I haven't decided what I'll write about yet. Need to look for those photos.  Quite a few of them were shot sometime back when I had time.  I put them in one of my hard drives and I can't remember which one now. :(  Going hunting now....

p.s. And if you like Kalafina and ring your bell please do buy these CDs if you can afford them. I get mine from CDJapan but you can find these CDs at most online shops that carries Japanese anime music.

No comments: