description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Kalafina ~ far on the water - a few rambling thoughts


Not much here.  Just wanted to update with the place-holder image that they released for this album release.  It's actually just one of the One Light photos, just graded down and with Kalafina superimposed on top.

Also, I was surprised to see that Amazon JP sold out of the LP version of far on the water even though they were probably the last online store to list the item.  That's fast! I knew it'll probably sell out on Amazon JP but I didn't think it would be so fast since they seem to have more stock of this item now at CDJapan and it's still available at some of the other online stores.

Also, in case anyone didn't notice this.  The LP version for far on the water is a 2 Disc release.  One of my friends who knows more about LPs then I do was wondering if it would be a 2 Disc and he was right.
I'm kind of excited about this.  This would make this my first LP album.  So far, actually, all the LPs that I own right now are Kalafina's releases.  Well, technically, I only have ring your bell now but I have One Light's LP version on pre-order too. :)

Hmmmmm.... I suppose it would be a good time to buy a turntable soon.  I have a friend who sells turntables and other audio equipment.  I should talk to him soon to price these things out and then save towards getting one.  Something reasonably priced of course because I would still like to save up to go back to Japan next year. :)

Also, another friend who's Japanese is way better than mine said that Kajiura Yuki tweeted that she's still working on the album.  So I guess the tracklist won't be released for a while more yet.  Yeah, I haven't been keeping up too well with her tweets. :P  Really busy with work and studying.  Luckily my friend reads Japanese pretty well and is a fan too. :D

Okay... I don't mean to beat a dead horse but I've always believed in buying the releases if one can afford it.  So, do consider picking these up if you're a fan or if you like the music.  I use CDJapan of course because I need those points that I accumulate there to offset my numerous Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina purchases. *sweat :P  You are welcome to use them if you wish but you can also use any other webstore out there. :)

far on the water (RE)
far on the water (LE + BD)
far on the water (LE + DVD)
far on the water (analog vinyl)

I'll be home late today.  If I'm not home too late, I might blog again tonight.  Lots to catch up on and far on the water has distracted me slightly. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds that the LP is still available in Amazon JP.

And they are now ranked top in 2 lists there

1位 ─ 音楽 > アナログレコード > ポップス
1位 ─ 音楽 > アナログレコード > 歌謡曲

just me said...

They keep adding more stock. :) Must be selling well... at least I hope it is selling v well. Then we can get our KnK LP too!! :)

Unknown said...

Ever since they announced they were doing vinyls of the singles I've been holding off for an album release before finally buying a record.

Ordered it pretty much immediately :).

just me said...

Nice!! :)