description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, July 17, 2015

Ieiri Leo ~ kimi ga kureta natsu - short MV version & track-list

Yesterday, Ieiri Leo released a short version of the MV for her soon to be song called kimi ga kureta natsu (君がくれた夏).

Check it out. :)



While it's not hugely different from some of her past work, I am very fond of Ieiri's voice and the song has grown on me somewhat.  I've pre-ordered two versions of the single from CDJapan.  I couldn't resist the LE that comes with goods too. :P

Which reminds me, the track-list for that single is also out.

All the CDs have the same track-list.

1. kimi ga kureta natsu
2. Shooter
3. I Feel The Earth Move (Live)
4. kimi ga kureta natsu (Instrumental)
5. Shooter (Instrumental)
The Limited Edition that comes with the DVD comes with the following video tracks.

1. kimi ga kureta natsu (music video and making off)
2. Live at the Hibiya Open Air Concert Hall (lost in the dream / Silly / junjou / Saburina / Bless You / TWO HEARTS)

I'm happy to see that they are still continuing to release live footage of her at the lives on her releases. And I'm happy to see that it's still quite a decent number of tracks in the live footage clip. :)

Someday I hope that I will be able to see her live too.  I think it would probably be very enjoyable. :)

If you're an Ieiri Leo fan, please do support her music by buying.

As usual, I will provide CDJapan links but you can purchase her single from various online stores so please feel free to use any links and any webstores you prefer. :)

Kimi ga Kureta Natsu (Limited Edition w/ DVD)

Kimi ga Kureta Natsu (Limited Edition w/knapsack)

Kimi ga Kureta Natsu (Regular Edition)

No comments: