description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Yuki Kajiura vol.12 Live ~ pin badge tokuten / Pandora Hearts OST 01 unboxing

One of the things that I do want to eventually do is to try and buy as many of Kajiura Yuki's CDs as possible. I mean the ones that I have missing in my collection of course.  To be perfectly honest, I came across a lot of her music via the internet and now that I am a huge fan and I can afford it, I do try and support as much of her work as possible by purchasing them.

source

At the vol.12 lives in June, one of the things they were doing for purchasing a certain amount of Kajiura Yuki's and/or Kalafina's CDs, DVDs, BDs etc was a chance of getting a tokuten.  They had a mini lottery ball device at the table which you turn and a small ball will come out indicating what you have just won.  You could win one of the above items and the one I wanted was the special notepad at the top.



But in the end I won one of the pin badges and I picked my favourite among those available.

I decided to purchase something that I've been planing to purchase for a long time and that is the Pandora Hearts OST 01.  I will get around to purchase OST 02 at another live or from CDJapan or Amazon or something.

So since I did buy a CD, I thought I'll also do a quick unboxing thing. I didn't give it the table-top studio treatment because I was a little lazy and this is a pretty old OST and I think scans and photos exist somewhere on the internet already, so I just shot a couple of photos.

Here they are.
       

Yeah, not the best photos I've taken but as I would like to maybe try to do one more post at least tonight, these will have to do. :P

I really do like this OST.  And was really happy when several tracks were performed at the vol.12 lives.  This time they did the Pandora Hearts section during the no-nihongo day without Itou Eri which made it different but equally good to me. :)

If you're new to Kajiura Yuki's music and have never heard this OST before, please check it out,  I really rather like it.  CDJapan's product page contains links to samples of all the tracks.  I'm thinking that Amazon JP, HMV JP etc probably do too but I'm too lazy to check. :P  Anyway, if you want to hear the samples and maybe even buy the CD should you like the music, you can check out CDJapan's page.  CLICK ME.

No comments: