description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Yuki Kajiura Live vol.13 ~ March 2016 & Kajiura designed tote bags. :)

One of my friends went for Yuki Kajiura Live vol.12 Orchard Special over the weekend.  I am sooooo envious.... but then again, I am envious of those who go to any of the lives I cannot attend. :P

One thing she said was announced over the weekend is that Yuki Kajiura Live vol.13 will be in March next year.  Man.... I really want to go but I will most likely have to attend a wedding in Japan in the first week of April which makes going to a March live a little tricky. :(

If the live happens during the weekend of the 26th / 27th of March, that would be the most ideal for me.  That would mean that I could try and make those lives and then go to that wedding too. But if it is any other weekend in March... it would either be impossible for me or very difficult for me to go. If there are Osaka lives, I might have to try for those instead but again, it's really dependent on the dates of those lives. :(

Hence, I made a quick decision, I decided to go to Kalafina's live on the 30th and 31st of Jan 2016 in Tokyo. LOL!!!  So I quickly asked Itsuko to help me with the tickets before the deadline to apply closes.  Fingers crossed that I manage to get those tickets too and that they are good seats. :P

Part of the reason why I was holding off on going to the far on the water Special Final lives in Tokyo in Jan was because I had that wedding I was going to attend and I didn't know when the YK Live vol.13 would be.  But now that it looks like I may not be able to go for those lives, then I hope to at least go for the Special Final lives.  I think that lives that start and end a tour are often the best and I actually think that they may record the Special Final lives since they've released DVD / BDs of for all their albums except for the first one, Seventh Heaven.  It would be nice to be at a live that they record and release because the BD will hold special meaning for me, just like the After Eden BD and my yet to arrive Red / Blue Day budokan lives BDs. :)

Oh.... I actually started writing this post because I wanted to say, check this out....

Kajiura Yuki made special gifts for those who performed at the YK Live vol.12 lives.  These are pretty cool tote bags.  Man! I wouldn't mind buying some of these. :P

The first one she tweeted was for Keiko.  The bag had some of the lyrics from I Swear on it.  I Swear is mostly a Keiko song and I do like listening to her singing it live.  Keiko also sang I Swear at the KY vol.12 lives, so this was a nice touch.  :)

She also tweeted another one.  This one's for Naga-san.


And the final one she tweeted was a photo of all 16 designs of the bags.


She said that for the guest vocalists, the only difference was the lyrics that were printed.  But the quartet got the same design and she apologized for it.

Quite cool yah! :)


She asked at the end if we knew which design was for who.  Some of them are not hard to guess at all but I really am not sure which vocalist gets which bag. :)

Okay... that's all from me... it's been a very tiring day and tomorrow will be equally, if not more busy.  Time to sleep.  Earlier than usual... good. :P  Oyasumi. :)

6 comments:

putschki1969 said...

Hey!!

I am glad you decided to go for the Special Finals!!

My friend and I just found out that we each won tickets for both days! OMG, I cannot tell you how excited I am, I might even have a heart attack. This is SO surreal!
Did you get notified as well? I hope you won tickets too!

And now it seems we have to wait till November to get the tickets >_< Do you happen to know when we'll find out about our seats? Both me and my friend have no idea how this works. :P

Anyways, just wanted to share my happiness with someone and I really hope you made it too!

just me said...

Oh? The results for the Jan Special Live draw is out? I don't know if I won the lottery yet. :( I usually wait for her to contact me because she's a pretty busy person so I don't trouble her as much as possible.

I hope I managed to win the draw too. These days, I do worry about it more than before. Especially after failing to win tickets to Day 2 and 3 for Yuki Kajiura Live vol.9.

Usually I think the seat allocations are given immediately, I think. But with the "far on the water" lives at the Tokyo Forum A Hall, they have been holding that on those because they haven't decided on the configuration of the stage etc... or something like that. Hence, even for the opening of the tour in Oct, I think we still don't know our seat allocations.

But, winning the lottery is the first step. After that, you'll need to purchase those tickets and pick them up in November.

Really happy for your friend and you!! Now I hope I get those tickets too. :)

cheers

just me said...

OH!! My friend messaged me earlier today... I did win the lottery for Jan's lives in Tokyo too!!! :)

YAY!!! :)

putschki1969 said...

*weeeee*

I am happy for you! That's great!

By now, we've already purchased the tickets and it's time for the long wait *sobs*
*praying for good seats*
OMG, I am so excited, still can't believe this is happening!!!

Also, I really love your pics of the Budoukan photobook. They look great and OMG, so many pages!!

just me said...

Thanks!! :) I'm hoping for good seats too. The Tokyo International Forum A is big. The max capacity is about 5000k so if your seat is way back it's a little big of a bummer. But this stuff is decided by lottery so nothing we can do but hope. :) I've gotten some not great seats before. Once I think I was the second last row from the back on level 3. :( It was still an enjoyable live but of course a better seat never hurts. LOL

For fans, the Kalafina Budokan Live photobook is totally worth getting in my opinion. I'm really lucky I had someone to help me with it. :) I'm glad you enjoyed that post too. :)

bevan said...

Woot Oct/Jan!