description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, July 17, 2015

Kalafina ~ One Light - postcard tokutens announce

Yay, the tokuten announce for One Light is here! :)  And boy does Kalafina look HOT!! :P

I'm not even kidding here, I really think they look really good in these photos. Man.... I really want these tokuten postcards.  I want the full set!! LOL!!!  Too bad most of these stores don't ship overseas. :(

As usual, with the anime tie-ins.  We get two postcards.  One will be the Kalafina postcard, the other will be the anime postcard.  In this case, since One Light is  the ED for Arslan Senki, we'll be getting that postcard too.  I must say, that postcard looks nice too. :)

Animate:


Gamers:


Sofmap:


Toranoana:


Supporting Shops:


Anime postcard:



My favourite is Toranoana's postcard.  I really like that one.  They look so dangerous in that postcard.

The postcard for the regular shops is a bit boring but that's usually the case so no surprises there. Those of us who get it from stores like HMV and CDJapan, that's the postcard we'll get.

My usually line here too.  If you can afford it, please do buy to support Kalafina and Kajiura Yuki. :)

One Light [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type A]

One Light [w/ BD, Limited Edition / Type B]

One Light [Regular Edition]

One Light [w/ DVD, Limited Pressing] (anime version)

One Light [Analog Edition] (but sold out almost everywhere except from resellers)

That's it for now.  May blog more a little later.  Had a full day today... gonna chill for a bit. :P

No comments: