description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Kalafina ~ One Light - Arslan Senki new ending theme


Last week, Kalafina announced that they will be doing the new ending theme for the anime series Arslan Senki. I couldn't talk about it then and only wrote a quick post urging fans who are interested to pre-order at the very least the vinyl record version first.  The "ring your bell" LP sold out really fast and looks like "One Light"'s LP version is sold out everywhere too. Only resellers have stock now. :(

I ordered mine as soon as possible of course because as usual, I try and order all versions of their releases.  Except for albums, and concert video releases etc.  Then I only order the LE or the BD versions.
This time we have an accompanying promo image with the release announce.  I do like it that they are doing that now.  It's much nice than "blank".  This promo image looks kinda nice and makes lot of sense since there is only one dominant ray of light that's light them, hence "One Light".

The usual have been announced, including the vinyl version which looks like will be a feature of their future releases.  Which means, that ufotable's Konno Hikaru and us fans have hope that a LP version of the Kara no Kyoukai songs.  I really would like that. :)

Anyway, let me go through the various versions.

One Light [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type A]

One Light [w/ BD, Limited Edition / Type B]

One Light [Regular Edition]

One Light [w/ DVD, Limited Pressing] (anime version)

One Light [vinyl record] (pretty much sold out everywhere by now)

As usual, I urge fans to buy their music.  Even if you don't pick up physical copies, you can explore purchasing digital copies. Support the music you like. :)

Okay, time to shower and get ready to go out. My travel companions have woken up. :)

I'll hopefully write up post on my Japan trip itself maybe tonight or something.  I don't know, we'll see. :)

cheers
p.s. Also, this means that I'm going to have to start watching this anime now. :P

2 comments:

bevan said...

Digital!

just me said...

Hahaha! Digital is good too! :)