description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Japan Trip ~ June 2015 - Day 3.1

Today is the first day of Yuki Kajiura Live vol.12.  I haven't decided what to buy yet at the live. But I did burn a little money buying used games in Book Off yesterday. :P

But while I ponder and wait for the goods queue to open, I have breakfast first. Today I tried McDonald's new muffin. The vegetable chicken muffin. It isn't half bad but I am generally not that fussy. So...Hahaha...not much of a food review. But I have photos. :) I will only upload one because I am mobile blogging. :)


Since I am not staying at a hotel till Saturday, updating the blog has been tricky because my mobile data SIM has trouble uploading photos to blogspot. So I will try and update here and there but maybe I will only really be able to write more only from Saturday night onwards. Maybe I will tweet more...we'll see. :)

No comments: