description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Japan ~ June trip - Day 2.1



It was a really eventful day today. After I touched down at Narita, I got my mobile SIM card settled and then rushed to Tokyo Station to put my luggage into the locker before heading to Machida to meet two Singaporean friends for lunch. It was kind of amusing for us because we hardly meet in Singapore and here we were having lunch together in Machida. :)


I had gyoza for lunch in Machida. Pretty tasty. The food on Singapore Airline was pretty tasty too. They had this chicken satay in a wrap thing for a late night snack. I really liked that. :)

I would like to write about the new Kalafina single First Light. But on the move a lot now.

Hopefully later if I have a chance. :)

No comments: