description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Kalafina ~ Live The Best 2015 'Red Day' / 'Blue Day' At Nippon Budokan - tokuten

Kalafina made several announces while I was in Japan and it was hard for me to keep up with them on the blog because I was travelling and didn't have WiFi for most of the first half of the trip. That meant that everything had to be painstakingly done on the phone which was a little hard.  Now that this new hotel we checked into yesterday has WiFi, I can break out the Surface Pro 3 and try and catch up on the blog. :)  It helps that my travel companions are still sound asleep. :)

First up, the first press bonuses for Kalafina's soon to be released Live The Best 2015 'Red Day' / 'Blue Day' At Nippon Budokan BDs / DVDs have been announced.

I'll run through them quickly.

Animate as usual has one of the nicest tokutens.  This time it's a box to hold your BDs.  Note that this is only if you purchase the BDs and you have to purchase both BDs for "Red Day" and "Blue Day".


This looks nice, doesn't it?  I want this the most of all the tokutens. :)

Unfortunately, they aren't offering this with the DVDs.  If you purchase the DVDs from them and qualify for the first press bonus, you'll get the "supporting shops" poster.  I'll go through that later below.

Sofmap will give this mousepad out.


You will have to purchase one of the discs from "Red Day" and one from "Blue Day".  Both BDs and DVDs qualify for this tokuten.

Toranoana is giving this postcard out. (All shops will give this out except the Akihabara A & C branches)


Once again, you need to buy one of each from each of the days.  Both BDs and DVDs qualify.

Finally, supporting shops will be giving out a B2 size poster. This includes those who purchase the DVDs from Animate since the box will only be given out to those who purchase the BDs.

Also, it looks like any purchase will do it, meaning that you do not have to buy both "Red Day" and "Blue Day" discs.  Any one of the BDs or DVDs will do it. :)


I'll definitely be picking this up.  I'll be trying to get the Animate tokuten.  But one of my friend's will do it via CDJapan.  So he'll get the poster.  I wouldn't mind that poster too but that box is sooooo nice and since I have the opportunity to get it, I should try for it. :P

Don't forget to support by buying their stuff.  I usually give out CDJapan links on this page.  You are welcome to use them if you wish.

Kalafina - LIVE THE BEST 2015 "Red Day" BD

Kalafina - LIVE THE BEST 2015 "Blue Day" BD

Kalafina - LIVE THE BEST 2015 "Red Day" DVD 

Kalafina - LIVE THE BEST 2015 "Blue Day" DVD

Okay... my friends are still sleeping, so I can do another post. :)

No comments: