description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Kalafina ~ One Light - order links up

Links for Kalafina's latest single One Light are already up.

I am on the move all day. So updating this blog without a photo which I usually like to do bec it takes too long to upload to blogger sometimes.

Reason why I am in a hurry to write this is because....for fans who want the analog version, don't take too long to order. These sell out fast. Even Amazon Japan has a limit of one per customer.

Here is the link to CDJapan's page for the analog version. You can use this link or web store if u like. But other web stores that ship internationally will also have them.


I have ordered the analog. Will order the others later when I can do it without feeling rushed. :P

Cheers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yap, the analog version is available in HMV yesterday and it's now sold out. It's available in CDJapan this morning and it may be fun to see how long it takes to be sold out : )

just me said...

Wow!! Sold out on HMV already?? That's fast! I wonder how long this one will take to sell out."ring you bell" sold out at all the main websites in one day, I think. Maybe they will make more LPs for One Light this time?

just me said...

Seems like it sold out fast again. As far as I can tell, all sold out except from resellers. Cool!!! Maybe we will get a KnK LP. Fingers crossed!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is sold out pretty fast. Sound it's not available in Amazon neither.

Besides the KnK LP, I'm also expecting an analogy version of the girl's fifth album : )

PS. Thanks for the reports on all the YK Lives 12. Sort of consolation to those who cannot be there like me.

just me said...

Hello again!! :)
Ahhhhh....an analog version of their fifth album and a KnK LP will definitely give me enough reason to buy a turntable. LOL!! I would definitely buy both of course. :)

You are welcome about the YK live reports. I know how it feels to not be able to be there. Those of us who don't live in Japan will not be able to attend the majority of the lives and every live that I cannot make, I always feel sad. :P I am glad that I am able to help others a little.

Thanks again for leaving a comment. Cheers. :)