description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, June 06, 2015

Kajiura Yuki Live vol.12 goods announce

Kaijiura Yuki started tweeting about the vol.12 goods last night already but I my internet connection was so unstable, I wasn't able to finish my post. And now that the official announce is out, I decided not to finish last night's post and just talk about the goods. But as you can tell from the time stamp, it's really late and I'm super tired. It's been a very long week and I'm super tired. :( Hence, I'll have to keep this short because I while I really wanna blog about stuff, I really must sleep. I need to go to work tomorrow too. And I have a ton of errands I need to run etc. So here goes, picture first. These are from the FictionJunction Club website. (Source)

    

WOW!!!! That's a lot of goods and I want a lot of them. :P
I'll definitely get t-shirts because I really like t-shirts.  I'm not sure how many yet but it'll probably be at least 2-3.  I'll be getting both the PC cover and the wooden spoons for the Yuki Kajiura produce.  I can definitely use the PC cover and this isn't the first time I've bought her wooden spoons. :)  (my post about the first wooden spoons Kajiura Yuki produced click me)

I'll also get the pamphlet because I always get them.  Also, this looks like a good pamphlet to get because it's 94 pages and hard-cover too.  Also it's got lots of photos, a long inter view with Kajiura Yuki, an article with the recording engineer Koiwa-san, and cross talk Kajiura Yuki x Band Members, and bits from the questionnaire she put up on her website earlier in the year.

And I may get those stamps because I've always liked the line art drawings that often show up in her pamphlets so I'm quite tempted.

Then I have to decide if I want the charms or the cans of candy.  The flavour of the candy from top to bottom is melon, black sugar and grape.  To be honest, I prefer the pouches that she used to produce. I'll take a look at the the goods when I get there and then decide.

And there are the towels and that umbrella too. LOL.  Kajiura sensei tweeted that since it's the rainy season, the umbrella will come in useful.  But I don't usually use umbrellas even in Singapore where it rains a lot and we have a ton of them at home, so I'm not sure if I'll get it.

I have more I could write about but I'm going to leave it.  I already wrote more than I thought I would.

I will however leave you with this image from Kajiura sensei's twitter.

source
This is what the PC cover will sort of look like.  This is Kajiura sensei's personal cover for her MacBook.  I think, if I remember correctly from all the tweets I zipped through in the last few days, she had it made for herself but thought, hey this is quite nice, let's make it one of the goods too.  She tweeted too that the Yuki Kajiura Produced goods are usually things that she herself wants. LOL

It looks nice yah? :) I'm definitely getting this. :)

Oh.... one last thing.  Kajiura Yuki's Live vol.2 has been released.  Don't forget to pick it up if you can afford it and like her music.  Mine has already been shipped to my friend in Japan.  I won't get it till the 8th evening.  So I can't do an unboxing any time soon. :(

Here the CDJapan links again, you are welcome to use them or any other links that you like or webstore that you prefer.  But do support her work by buying if you can afford it. :)

FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2

K.... off to bed... good night. :)

No comments: