description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Kalafina ~ LIVE THE BEST 2015 “Red Day”&“Blue Day” in Budokan PHOTO BOOK

source
A few days ago, one of my friends told me that they will also be releasing a photo book for Kalafina at their Budokan lives this year.  So far it doesn't seem like there's a lot of information on it.  A quick search only turned up an entry on the Animate store and there were no official announces from Kalafina or SMEJ.

If this is coming via Animate only, then it's a bit of a bummer for International fans because Animate doesn't ship internationally.
CDJapan has a link for it too but unfortunately, it's a special purchase link.  Meaning that CDJapan will act as a proxy buyer for you to purchase this item.  So it looks like so far, if you want this, you're going to have to use a proxy to pick it up for you, regardless.

For CDJapan's direct product link for this. CLICK ME.

Also, Kalafina has set up a special mini page for the release of these BDs and DVDs.  CLICK ME.

They have a digest video available for viewing but as usual, annoyingly and incomprehensible to me, the video is IP locked to Japan only.  I can view it of course because I am in Japan now.  But other international fans will need to hunt around a little to view it. :(

I wonder if I have time for one more post... I'll try.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What weirds me out a little is that there's been no official mention of this book. Animate has listed it, and that's it. No blog post, no updates on the site, nothing from Sony, nothing on the official store. It's just Animate. Makes me wonder whether they slipped up and listed it before it was supposed to be announced.

I need it, though. The Consolation Live Photo Book is one of my favourites in my collection because their live photos just have a very special atmosphere. I love the photoshoots and whatnot, but the rawness of the stage photos from the lives just feels... right.

just me said...

Hey Kyouko Sakura,

Sorry for the late reply. Been kinda busy and tired since I returned from Japan and have been crashing out early every night after work. I actually just work up from a nap after dinner. LOL.

A friend just confirmed for me that this is an Animate exclusive which really sucks for international fans. :( It looks like for most of us who would like to purchase this, this will be expensive because we'll need to use the proxy sites to help us. :( Bummer.

Hopefully this will not be a limited print run and they will still have physical copies in the shop for those of us who will travel to Japan later in the year to pick up.

Yeah, I like the photos from the lives too. Their expressions are very natural. And I think with the Budokan lives being so special to them, their expressions would look even more moving to us fans. :D